Wed, 10 Aug|
White Monk Pubi
evening English Club in Tallinn: donation-based & discount on all drinks
A fun gathering to practise English and meet new people.
Time & Location
10 Aug 2022, 19:00 – 21:00
White Monk Pubi, Lühike jalg 9, Tallinn
About The Event
Super active English speaking practice with interesting people in a cosy place in the Old Town.
Participation is donation-based, the pub provides a 20% DISCOUNT on all drinks and food.
- What do you do in these meetings? We speak in pairs. There are tasks to help you start conversations, but you are not limited to them.
- What level do I need to be to take part? If you can express yourself, it's enough.
- Will I talk to one person for all 2 hours? No, every 15-20 minutes there's a change of partners.
- Do I choose who to talk to myself? Yes. If you are at a loss, the moderator will help you.
- What are the tasks? Questions to answer, board games, pictures to describe, ideas to compare etc.
- Can I bring a friend? Sure, if they speak some English.
- Is the event kid-friendly? Yes. Teenagers can participate, and younger kids can play at a different table.
- Do I need to pay? Yes, donations are 5-10 eur usually. We'd also be grateful if you ordered drinks during the session and food after the session.
- How can I pay? Cash or card on the spot.
- Do I need to register? Yes, get a free ticket in this event.
See you there!
You're not paying anything right now. Registered participants pay 8 euros on the spot by card or in cash.